WORK FOR US
HOW TO TRAVEL SAFELY
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND TO PORTUGAL IN JUST 1 EASY STEP
FULLY VACCINATED AND UNVACCINATED PASSENGERS CAN NOW ENTER PORTUGAL FREELY
To enter in Portugal, it is no longer required a proof of a negative COVID test or to present a COVID-EU digital certificate or vaccination or recovery certificate issued by third countries, accepted or recognized in Portugal.
RESERVATIONS, REBOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
The Salty Pelican is offering FREE UNLIMITED REBOOKING & FREE CANCELLATION for all bookings with travel dates between the 01/03/22 - 31/12/23
You can rebook to any one of our retreats in either Portugal or Sri Lanka with arrival date within 12 months of the original booking date with zero penalty fees *Seasonal rates difference will be applied where applicable.
1) ALL BOOKINGS will secured with a refundable 50% deposit charged/authorised to the submitted "valid" credit card details.
2) FREE CANCELLATION needs to be requested up until 48 HOURS prior to your arrival date.
3) FREE REBOOKING needs to be requested up until 48 HOURS prior to your arrival date and there is zero penalty fees.
5) Remaining balance only paid at reception on your check-in date.
6) In the event of a “No-Show“ your reservation will be cancelled automatically and the deposit will be non-refundable.
7) There is no penalty fee for cancelling up until 48 hrs prior to the arrival date but in addition to the sums detailed above, the Seller shall be entitled to retain any charges incurred in relation to any refund.
ACCESS THE SALTY PELICAN
· Exclusive access to guest, staff and surf instructors only
· Hand sanitiser available at all entry points to The Salty Pelican
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION
· Thorough cleaning and disinfection daily with government advised disinfectant products, especially in high contact points
· Our staff will be properly protected, using personal protective face mask
· Hand sanitiser available at all property access points and all bathrooms
YOGA, SURFING, SUP AND HIKING EXPERIENCES
· All our activities and experiences are scheduled as usual
· All our yoga mats and blocks will be disinfected after each use. A sanitised yoga mat will be given to each guest at check-in which they will use for the length of their stay before returning to be disinfected before the next customer
THE SALTY PELICAN TEAM
· Training of all staff with new procedures and hygiene
· Reduction in the number of employees per area