WORK FOR US
HOW TO TRAVEL SAFELY
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND TO PORTUGAL IN JUST 4 EASY STEPS
CHECK THE RESTRICTIONS APPLICABLE TO YOUR COUNTRY & PORTUGAL: https://reopen.europa.eu/en
ALL PASSENGERS ARRIVING IN PORTUGAL NEED TO TAKE AN ANTIGEN OR PCR TEST WITHIN 72 HRS OF ARRIVAL
ENTER PORTUGAL WITH A NEGATIVE COVID-19 ANTIGEN OR PCR TEST
BOOK COVID-19 TEST AT THE SALTY PELICAN BEFORE DEPARTURE: https://glovoapp.com/pt/en/lisbon/testes-covid-em-casa-lis/
Booking a Covid-19 test to leave Portugal is a very easy process and can be booked via the GLOVO app via your mobile device (link above) with results between 15 min / 1-2 hours / up to 12 hours. A qualified nurse will arrive at The Salty Pelican to administer the test with certificates passed on to you which will be valid for travel depending on your airline/country rules.
Make sure that you are informed on the travel restrictions and entry requirements of the country you are traveling from to Portugal, in order to ensure that you arrive in Portugal without any mishap.
For some destinations it is mandatory that passengers complete an online form, prior to the flight, proof of which will need to be presented at control points upon arrival.
Please be aware that it is the passenger’s responsibility to comply with all government policies and entry requirements, for example the need to fill out forms and/or Covid-19 testing. Failure to do so may result in denied boarding for the flight or entry to the destination.
RESERVATIONS, REBOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
The Salty Pelican is offering FREE UNLIMITED REBOOKING & FREE CANCELLATION for all bookings with travel dates between the 01/03/21 - 31/03/22.
You can rebook to any one of our retreats in either Portugal or Sri Lanka with arrival date within 12 months of the original booking date with zero penalty fees *Seasonal rates difference will be applied where applicable.
1) ALL BOOKINGS will secured with a refundable 50% deposit charged/authorised to the submitted "valid" credit card details.
2) FREE CANCELLATION needs to be requested up until 24 HOURS prior to your arrival date.
3) FREE REBOOKING needs to be requested up until 24 HOURS prior to your arrival date and there is zero penalty fees.
5) Remaining balance only paid at reception on your check-in date.
6) In the event of a “No-Show“ your reservation will be cancelled automatically and the deposit will be non-refundable.
ACCESS THE SALTY PELICAN
· Exclusive access to guests & staff only and no outside visitors allowed
· Hand sanitiser available at all entry points to The Salty Pelican
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION
· Thorough cleaning and disinfection daily with government advised disinfectant products, especially in high contact points
· Our staff will be properly protected, using personal protective face mask
· Hand sanitiser available at all property access points and all bathrooms
YOGA, SURFING, SUP AND HIKING EXPERIENCES
· All our activities and experiences are scheduled as usual
· All our yoga mats and blocks will be disinfected after each use. A sanitised yoga mat will be given to each guest at check-in which they will use for the length of their stay before returning to be disinfected before the next customer
THE SALTY PELICAN TEAM
· Training of all staff with new procedures and hygiene
· Reduction in the number of employees per area